It looks like we are FINALLY going to get some bright and sunny weather this weekend. Considering it’s been so long we thought we would give some tips for enjoying the weather safely. Here are a few tips to “stay cool” now that the weather has changed;
- Stay hydrated to avoid heat stroke
- Stay away from prolonged sun exposure
- Always wear sunscreen, even in the water where light is reflected and intensified
- The higher the SPF the more protection you get
- Arlingtonians should look into visiting the Reservoir beach (on Lowell Street and Westmoreland Ave)
Have a great weekend everyone!