Thanks to Chairman Charlie Murphy’s office for this information.
There will be a special consensus revenue hearing being hosted jointly between the House Committee on Ways and Means, the Senate Committee on Ways and Means, and the Executive Office of Administration and Finance. The hearing is scheduled for tomorrow, October 8th, at 1:00 pm, in Gardner Auditorium.
The hearing will allow the public to hear directly from administration officials and economic experts about the latest economic trends and updated revenue projections.
Those invited to testify before the panel include:
- Navjeet Bal, Commissioner of the Department of Revenue
- Howard Merkowitz, Director, Office of Tax Policy, Department of Revenue
- Michael Widmer, President of the Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation
- Dr. David Tuerck, Chairman of the Suffolk University Department of Economics and Executive Director of the Beacon Hill Institute
- Dr. Alan Clayton-Matthews, Northeastern University
- Yolanda Kodrzycki, Senior Economist and Policy Advisor of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.